Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 27th, 2010

Last Saturday I took the girls to the bridal fair up here in Logan. I thought it'd be a fun "girls date" and they would have fun seeing the fashion show with all the dresses. Well, I was right. We had a great time together and best part.... it was free. We got there and looked around at the different booths and at just about every booth they had chocolate, a sucker, cake samples, ice cream, eclaires... just about everything. We ran into a lady from our ward and she told us they had the upstair catered for samples as well, so we went up there and had crackers, cheese, grapes, sandwhiches, delicious chocolate goodies, coconut dipped in chocolate and wedding cake. Mmmmmmmmmmm! Then we hit the wedding dress fashion show. They were so much fun to be with. I loved it and so did they!



Our sweet Elizabeth turned 7 on Monday. It was a crazy day. Wee-Mama, Papa John and Caroline (my Caroline) went to lunch at her school with her. After school she had a piano party until 5:30, then we ate dinner and opened presents. Every Sunday she's been saying she wants the Holy Bible, I think because her friend has it, but whatever. So we got her a set with her name embossed on them. She was pretty excited about that. It's been a great 7 years with this girlie and we sure love her!




7 comments:

Lisa said...

cute! Thanks for letting us be there. And That cake was good!

lisa said...

I can't believe she's 7! She is so cute! I love that you took your girls to the bridal fair-what a cute idea. And all that food sounds awesome!! That's my kind of party! :)

Krystal said...

What a fun girls day! Girls days are the best. Looks/sounds like they had a ball. Is she really seven already? Wow crazy to think she will be baptized next year. She is such a sweet girl!

Sarah said...

You are such a fun mom. Seriously. And you make stellar no fail breadsticks.

Doré said...

Happy Birthday to Elizabeth! Can't believe how fast the kids grow. The bridal fair sounds like such fun!

Caroline said...

Love those pics. She looks so excited in the one with her face above the cake. She's beautiful and I'm bummed I couldn't be there. -PS you're a great Mom. You do so many fun things with your kids, I hope I'm as great as you

Jill and Paul said...

what a great girls night idea! and what an adorable cake for an adorable girl! we sure love her!