I love pictures (as we already know) and I love seeing pictures and the way people change over the years, especially my kids. But I like seeing how I've changed too and looking back over the years, so today, since I actually straightened my hair, I thought I'd go take some pictures of myself. I think every Mom and woman needs a good picture of themselves that makes them feel pretty. Now, I'm not saying all these make me feel pretty, but it was kind of fun. I'm not a hat girl, but something happens when you put on a hat, it can give you a different personality, or am I just weird? Like a sports hat makes me feel more athletic and guy-ish, or a cowboy hat make me feel like a cowgirl. Am I the only one? Anyway, this hat was fun to play with. It made me feel stylish and girlie even if it looks silly on me. I think I need to get some more hats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Lu-Uh-Uve the last one!! remember when i was in hawaii and i put pics of myself up on my blog wearing THIS HAT and you said, "um, not so sure it's you." well, now you know why i wore it! it's AADORABLE and gives you a spunky feeling huh! you're beaufitul!
ps, i think you should dye your hair dark.
Phenomenal! I love you pics! You are such a BEAUTIFUL WOMAN! And the hat is AWESOME! It looks GREAT on you. Can you come take GREAT pics of me? or shall I come to you. I will arrange something. MISS you!
I think you are right about every mom getting a picture taken that she feels pretty in. And you look gorgeous! I feel weird in hats, but I think they do make people feel different! Glad you did the photo shoot, you look great!
I love those pictures. Jills hat really is getting good use. And you should wear it. Love it!
I hear what you're saying about hats. I love the hat-where did you get it? I need to take some updated pic of just myself. I need them sometimes for different things and I have to pull from years ago because I'm always with the kids or it's a lame pic.
I'm going to look through the pics today while Apollo is at a friend's house. I'll let you know how it goes.
Post a Comment