Monday, April 20, 2009

Lately...

We've been pretty busy lately running back and forth trying to figure out where we're going to end up in the next few months, and I think we have, but until it's for sure, we'll keep it a secret. :) So let's see, since he last post, nothing major has happened, just a little bit of this and that. First, we had a penny walk. Tradition at conference time. It was great weather and fun to all be together. Mellie was the honorary penny dropper this year. She's had A LOT going on! Well deserved.





Then we've had the trips to the park. This is the best park around. It's huge. I've talked about it before. My Mom and Mellie and her kiddos came up and we went to it. Will and Coop had such a fun time toghether.





Easter was a good day. We of course had to bypass picture taking before church, and after, why bother! However, Isabelle had just turned 9 months, so I grabbed some of her after church and snagged one with all the girls. We didn't get them dresses this year. Just felt like they have enough dresses and didn't want to buy just to buy. We went to WeeMama's and Papa John's for dinner and an egg hunt. First though, my parents emptied their coin jar and put on an egg hunt for the adults. The hubbies were blind folded and we had to instruct them where to go to find the egg. It was so funny. Total money added up ended up being around $75. Now that's my kind of money jar! Afterwards the kiddos had theirs.






Of course we had the decorating of eggs. This year I splurged and got the one with the "egg wraps". I love those things. They had fun decorating. A dozen eggs goes way too fast between 3 kids... and Bri. :)

Other than that, just in the midst of major decision making. We'll post when we know more.




8 comments:

Chell said...

sounds like things are good. Can't wait to hear where you are going to end up..

Sarah said...

So I'm hoping you are going to surprise us by telling us that your moving back to our neighborhood! We miss you guys:) BTW...we took our house off the market. We decided we will make it work! Hope you're coming back:)

Lisa said...

Bout time you posted again! Cute egg pics and Iz. And everyone else!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to hearing where the future will take you. Cute pictures of the baby..she is growing so fast. Sounds like a fun family Easter!

Caroline said...

Dang cute pics. I love the one that's heading your blog now. Good color scheme- very artistic

Jessica said...

Isabelle is 9 months already, wow! Those pictures of her are gorgeous. We got the egg wraps too, and the eggs I used from Costco were too big. Sad.

Jill and Paul said...

love the new kid pic! and it was so fun doing the adult hunt! laughing my head off! i love the girls pic of us!

Mel said...

I think I read "toghether"..funny. And I need copies of those cute pictures of Will and COoptroop! And I hope it's not too far...Logan? And I wish I'd bought those shrink ones. We did the colors. I guess Will didn't know the difference. We made egg salad with all the eggs. You could make deviled eggs with them afterward. Liz would eat half of them for sure! Well, we'll see you tomorrow!