I sometimes like to refer to this hottie as "The Chud-Stud". Last night he and his vball team took first place and not only that, but undefeated in the "play-offs". I wish I could have been there to see it all go down, but "watching" the game with 4 youngins doesn't really work. Oh well. Here are a few action shots of my man.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
#1
Posted by Michelle C at 11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
oh baby. nice, uh..., pecs, I mean, pics.
We had the inspection today and it went great. The appraisal is tentatively scheduled for Saturday. We just sent in our docs to get the loan approval process rolling. It's coming along--so exciting!! I can't wait to see what y'all's decision for the future is!
And that was Kristina responding, not Kurt. I forgot that I'm logged into Kurt's email. Dur.
-Kristina
Yay team! I miss playing vball..looking at some options of playing in the near future but need to get back into shape first.
I was so busy looking at Bri playing with his buns, uhh, buds, that I totally missed the fact they took first!! wow!!! Wish we could have been there. Choir....5 more weeks.
What?! What's going on? You just moved. Where are you going now?
so awesome! i love my shirt! great pics! and he is a hottie!
I was just laughing at the allergic/dogs dialogue. Carleton and I were just looking at your blog and wondering how you do it with 4. I always tell you this, but your pics and family are beautiful.
Post a Comment