So there's been a lot going on lately, but I'll skip to this real quick. We heard of this tree farm from my sister and since it was just up the street, we decided to Lampoon it this year and cut down our own tree. Here are a few shots from the event.





Thursday, December 4, 2008
O Christmas Tree!
Posted by Michelle C at 7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
cute pics! kinda wierd that youre getting a cmas tree with no snow! LUCKY!
How fun is that? Just make sure you don't have a squirrel's hiding out in it. Can't wait to see what it looks like set up. We always buy ours from a local family that cuts and sells them. I love live Christmas trees.
I'm so glad you went there! When we pulled up, Will and Morgan (Greg's cousin) started shouting, "Santa! Santa!" When we got out of the car, Morgan said, "aw, he tricked us! He's not Santa!" It was funny. he did dress like him and look like him! How tall did you end up getting?
Awesome tree! Any more drama going on? If you've got minutes now, call me!
Way to do it Christmas Vacation style. Does that mean Brian is putting in a pool with his Christmas bonus, too?
How fun! We used to do that when I was growing up.
Also, could I have your address please? You can email it to me: kristina.atkins@gmail.com. Thanks!
Why the heck are you awake at 5:15 our time! You're crazy! How was the flight? I hope it went quickly. How's the weather out there? How did Izzy do? You can just call me. Love you!
Your pictures are getting me excited for Christmas. We had fun picking out our tree (we've had our decorations up since right after Halloween).
fun trip for you guys. did you escape from that sticky sap on your clothes? no live tree for us this year. if you ever saw our tree in dental school - then you know what our tree looks like this year .. .cuz it's the same dang tree. by now it looks more like the Charlie Brown Christmas tree - but hey -who cares?
Post a Comment