Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Wouldn't it be nice if every day were Mother's Day? Well I guess not really 'cause then I wouldn't really appreciate it. It started Saturday for me. We had a great day hanging out as a family and doing yard work. A little later on Brian watched the kids while I went to a bridal shower. After I got back, Brian took us all out to dinner which was nice because I didn't want to think of something to cook for dinner.... again. Then I came home and got Cooper in the bed and Brian took the girls out shopping. The next morning I woke up to Brian starting on dinner and then making me breakfast. He's the best french toast maker! I got the little gifts from the kiddos which the picked out themselves. Roses from Elizabeth and Twix candy bars from Caroline. Brian gave me a day to pamper myself. Can't go wrong with that. Brian took Cooper during RS eventhough he was teaching YM, so that gave me a chance to actually listen. After church Brian got all the dinner finished and the table set, with some help from Elizabeth. We had all my family over for dinner. It was a great day. Brian did so much from making me meals to changing diapers (which he does anyway everyday) to cleaning the kitchen after 13 people. He even made fresh strawberry pie and banana cream pie which were all finished off by the time the night was over. Then, to top it off, he gave me a footrub. What a man!!! It was a great day. Here are a few pics of the nuggest I love.








4 comments:

Crystal said...

How nice of Brian, I was thinking to myself, It probably really didn't end with just a foot rub, that was just the begining! after all, he is a man! Haha! but seriously, you are a lucky girl!

Krystal said...

Looks like Brian took care of you. What a good guy! The kids are getting so big. Hope all is well.

Jessica said...

I can't believe how old Liz looks! Your kids are beautiful!

Mel said...

I think you meant to say "nuggets" i love. Not, "nuggest" I love. Funny. Sounds like he did a lot. NIce guy. Love ya!