Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm back

Well most of you probably don't know I was gone for several days for my Papa Cooper's funeral. He passed away last Thursday and I flew out on Saturday through Tuesday. Of course it was very sad, but it was also very sweet. I was glad I was able to go. We had a lot of people help out with the kids to make it possible and for that I am very grateful. Brian did full time duty a few days too. He's a great daddy. It was great to be around all the family and it was a nice break to be traveling alone, although I did miss the kiddos. Tuesday morning was the only time outside of the funeral plans, so I had a chance to get out and enjoy the weather. Charleston is one of my favorite cities. So much history and just cute. I had to stop by the beach, eventhough I didn't swim. Just had to get in my beach fix. It was a rushed trip, but a good one. Just posting a few pics.





7 comments:

Chell said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. I am glad you were able to go to the funeral though.

Heidi Berry said...

I am so sorry about your Grandpa. I'm glad you had a nice time being with your family. Nice pictures!

Ginnie said...

I'm so sorry about your grandpa. I hope you and your family are doing alright. Beautiful pictures by the way!

Doré said...

Sorry to hear about your grandfather. I'm glad you made it to SC for the funeral. I hope you are doing well. The pictures are nice. You don't even look pregnant!

Rachel said...

Sorry about your sweet grandpa.. that is always hard. On a lighter note...I love your new blog page. it's so freakin cute!!! And that picture of your kids is precious!!!

Gunn said...

Some times the hard things are always good. Like being able to go back and be with family. Long time no talk. Hope everything is going good. You look great. I keep meaning to call and talk. Tell the kiddos hi. The girls love the pics.

The Skinners said...

Im sorry for your loss. Im sure he was a wonderful man.