Sunday, May 18, 2008

Before Church

Brian's favorite thing to do before church.... take pictures. (Not really his favorite.)






6 comments:

melanie33 said...

Hey! cute family again! my email is melanieswanson33@yahoo.com

Mel said...

So sweet!

lisa said...

I love ya'll in the black and white stuff. Brian takes really good pictures!

Jill and Paul said...

sorry, its been awhile since ive had internet and can only check it when im at someone elses house. really cute pics. you look amazing! cant believe your gonna have another baby in a month and a half!

The Skinners said...

You are amazing, you all look great. We barely throw on some clothes and get out the door on time.... someday we may get a cute before church pic. Also we are in Utah now so we should get together..

Julie said...

I love her cute black dress!! Michelle you are looking so great...I keep forgetting your pregnant. You don't look it one bit. How are you feeling??