Since I'm trying to catch up with everything and am 6 months behind, I can't remember all the great things and I'm not posting anything new so I can catch up, so I'm going to summarize..... a lot!
September-
More soccer...
Fun FHE lessons and activities...
Finally cut Charlotte's hair 'cause it just wasn't working....
October-
Traditional Pumpkin waffles for General Conference...
More plays...
(Thanks to Liz for all the creativity so that we have fun pictures like this. But then she's not in them. Gotta work on that. Look like punks don't they?!)
But they're not really......(although Cooper did get after school detention for getting in a fight!)
Charlotte turns 3!
Cute faces I get to spend the morning with......
Bella lost 2 teeth.....
Creative play with home made play dough ...
A field trip with Bella (her first time on a school bus)...
Carving pumpkins (Caroline took hers very seriously and won at the ward party)...
My first attempt at a jig saw...
Frequent walk with this QT to our rock garden park behind our house....
Too many electronics in the house going at the same time!!!
Halloween...
with 3 Halloween occasions: church party, school party and the actual Halloween day!
Halloween night after trick-or-treating, I took a trip to Utah to see my new nephew and niece, and of course the rest of the fam. That wrapped up October. Of course we had to take some pictures as well...

















1 comments:
Nice sum up. SO many cute pictures. Coop for Halloween is hilarious. Charlotte's winky birthday face is so stinkin' cute. Caroline's powder face. Bella's glasses picture and Elizabeth's goofiness in most of them. YOu and Bri look great and look slike you're making some amazing family memories.
Post a Comment