November started off with a bang! Brian's parents came into town to
watch the kids so Brian and I could go on a trip to Mexico. We got to spend a couple of days with them. It's always nice to visit with family.
I will be dedicating a whole book to the Mexico trip , so I won't post many details about it here except for the fact that it was wonderful! So much fun! And we went with our friends Brandon and Natalie Ford. A great trip planned by Brian!
On November 16th. we celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary. We went to a nice restaurant that a guy in our ward works at called Meritage. It was pretty good. Fancy stuff. Then I think we went to a movie but I can't remember. Haha. Might have just been dinner since we were counting our Mexico trip and concert later for our anniversary.
We also we to the Michael Buble concert. He was so much fun. Totally funny and of course a great singer. It was a lot of fun. Brian and I might be turning into concert junkies. :)
At the end of November, my parents, Nonnie (my grandma) and Maya coming out for Thanksgiving. That was a fun treat and the kids had no idea that Maya was coming. We had lots of fun with all of them here. Shopping, playing, watching movies, the kids made a fashion show, and then of course thanksgiving day. Lots of yummy food! Brian cooked the turkey and did a fabulous job. Everything was delicious!

The day that they were all leaving, the girls wanted to take some pictures together so they all threw on a white dress and we headed to a field down the street and took them super fast. They ended up leaving early because of a storm that was headed our way. We were sad to see them go early but enjoyed all the time we had with them! I'm glad these girls have such a fun bond!
November was a fun month! Lots of great memories with great people!












0 comments:
Post a Comment