Well school did start, even though it seemed like this day would never come. Cooper was a little excited and a little nervous. He said he didn't want to leave me, so for the last few weeks before it started I kept telling him how fun it was going to be.
The girls were excited and ready. Elizabeth asked if she could kiss me before we got to the school. I guess we're reaching that point, but I was just glad she would kiss me at all.
Cooper had half day Kindergarten so he didn't start until after lunch.
We took him into the school and waited while they talked to them about a few things, then they got up to walk to their classes. He turned around and waved to me and it melted my heart.








2 comments:
Love! And I don't see Coop as a policeman. He's a lover, not a fighter...except with a sword!!
These are great pics. Coop waving--definitely melts the heart. Were these taken in PA or CO? Kids are growin up so fast.
Post a Comment