Summer can be a little overwhelming with all my sweet little stinkers. They all want to go do fun things and I do to, but by myself it just sounds like too much work. We've gone to the park a bunch and played with cousins a lot, but we haven't made many day trips. Today I was ready to head out and I looked up online trying to find a place we could go play for a few hours. I came across Merli-Sarnoski Park.
This speaks summer to me. I love it!
The first time we went, there were only 5 other people there. It was like we had the whole place to ourselves. The kids were in heaven and I was enjoying myself too, so it was a win win. Before the season was over, we went 2 more time. Unfortunately I didn't find out about it sooner, so our time was limited. We did make the most of it and made sure we got Brian up there too. I feel like it was a little secret that we found. Beautiful!
This is probably one of my favorite pictures of my kids together. Love the fun of summer through a child's eyes.







3 comments:
Awesome! Reminds me of Peck Pond (Bri will know what I'm talking about :)
Beautiful place~cute pics!
Super awesome. Can't wait to see all of y'all!
Post a Comment