So I had this whole plan of doing "a day in the life of me" but I only got through a morning. Yikes! But my day is basically my morning repeated, with a few variations. We get messes and things broken:
We get upset children and tears bigger than life:
We do have a few calm moments and after Charlotte goes down for a nap, and we do "school":
We have a lot of frustrations and "poke my eyeballs out" moments, okay, maybe not poke my eyeballs out, but that's what came to mind when I saw this. She was majorly frustrated!
And yes, some days we do stay in our pajamas all day. I'll admit, I was one of those young gals that thought, "my kids will never be one of those dirty, messy hair, food on their face, pajama wearing kids", but I realize now, I was so unaware of my life to come.
Yes, I know there are people who have the perfect children with bows in their girls hair and their boys faux hawk going on and super cute clothes and what not, but one thing I do have an am so grateful for is exactly what Charlotte's pajama's from the day before say: HAPPY kids! Love them! Messes, drama and all.
** In all fairness to Charlotte, I did have Bella stick her finger in her nose for effect. I know... but I had to set the picture up for effect. :)
Here's a video from the above frustration. Makes me laugh.










4 comments:
love
ha ha ha ha. Nice. That picture of Bella crying looks SO similar to Caroline. And the video of Bella smacking the table--looks like Cooper with blonde hair. Crazy. And i love and your kids
Hey, I hear ya on all accounts. So I have been meaning to tell you thanks for the doing that Flat Stanley thing for some time now and here I am just getting to it. THANKS! I know what a pain it was and any way appreciate you doing it. Looks like the fans doing great and I am a little jealous of your South Carolina trip.
seriously in love with your posts. love the pics and love the honesty. I.LOVE.YOU! and miss you all.
Post a Comment