February is the worst month of the year in my opinion. Nothing to look forward too, fat gained from the hoildays that still needs to be lost, cold dreary weather, just blah! But this February hasn't been too bad. It started off great with my trip to Charleston that Brian gave me for Christmas. I'd be tracking the weather hoping for a good few sunny days and I was blessed with 3! It was such a fun trip too. Grandma and I had fun relaxing, eating out, doing the usual beach, market, California Dreamin', Bessingers outings and then just relaxing at night. Each morning I woke up and went for a walk. It was so nice to wake up when I wanted, throw on my shoes and walk out the door without bundling up 5 kids or looking for shoes or grabbing a diaper bag and food or any of that. Just really walking out the door and walking. It was sunny and calm and just ..... heaven! I love my kids, don't get me wrong, but this was like a break from reality heaven for my dreaming heaven. :)
The 2nd day there I went on a 2 hour walk. 2 hours! And I loved it. I realized how much I really love getting out and going for a walk. I have to do it more. Grandma was, of course, the perfect host and let me just sit and read or took me out to lunch or stayed up late watching a movie, or Romney's campaining trail, as she loves following that. It was great to spend some time with her and great to get a relaxing break from my everyday life. One night Grandma and I snuck out into a park to get this shot. We had flashlights and her pepper spray just in case. It's pretty freaky walking in the dark by a cliff that leads to water, but this shot was worth it!
Here are a few other shots that I took during that weekend. I'm thinking it needs to be a yearly thing! So.Much.Fun!!!








3 comments:
Love these pics. Wish you knew who the couple was- they'd love a copy!
are you kidding me?!?! You are an awesome photographer!!!! You inspire me. In so many ways. I love you lady! I hope you can hear the enthusiasm in my message...cause it is there in loads and loads. Thanks for you postings chell. I miss ya'll so much. <3
amazing shots shel! i wish you knew that old couple and could give them that pic. priceless.
Post a Comment