I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever feel like life is calming down or if I will be in this constant state of feeling like I have no time or order to my life. We're still waiting on the house to sell. No great movement in that area unfortunately. That's probably why I'm feeling so crazy inside. I know my days as a duo parent are limited.
Well, we are starting to get a daily routine. The girls are enjoying school and that's wonderful! They've already had a fun week and one of the days was crazy hair day. This is what we ended up with. They were just on their way out to school. They've been riding their scooters everyday which I was nervous about at first, but it's working out great.
Cooper has been anxiously awaiting his starting of preschool and today that finally happened. It was a great moment for him. He was so excited. He looked so cute! His preschool is so awesome. He gets to take swimming, tumbling and tennis lessons, so it's a great opportunity, at least for as long as we're here.
After I dropped him off, we came home, put Charlotte in bed for her nap and then it was just me and this cute thing. Glad we have some one on one time. How could you not with a cute face like this?!








3 comments:
Too cute! Cooper looks so happy. Love the hair. Give it another 6 months and life will start to settle. I know that sounds like a long time, but I think it will fly by. We are still praying for you.
Elizabeth's hair really was crazy! Maybe I'll use that idea for Ali on our crazy hair day. Cute pics of everyone.
Ah your kids are so beautiful, smart, and good. Love those kids. Y'all are amazing parents.
Post a Comment