So Charlotte hit 11 months 2 days ago but I just haven't had the time to get any pictures, not that it really matters, 'cause this is what I dealt with.

After a few minutes she was DONE and was letting me know! Love that I caught this face!
But then another moment later, I caught this face. Very quick transition on emotions!
She's got such a sweet face.
I had a moment and had to get out of the house and when I came home, this is how she was....
Brian took her outside while he picked over the garden and this is how she usually ends up. However, you can see she is much happier taking these pictures. Who doesn't love a green tomato?!








5 comments:
It was fun to read and catch up on your post. You've had so many fun adventures. I saw you're selling your house. Where are you moving?
she is so cute!
I love your family picture at the top. I was trying to decide who elizabeth looks like...she has brians mouth fo-sur...I know random.
Loves!!!! <3 <3 (hearts :) )
Priceless.
she'll treasure those pictures when she's older!
Its so hard to get pictures of this age... but they are still way cute!
Post a Comment