Time is going so fast I feel like I can't keep up. There are too many:
- rooms to clean
- loads of laundry to do
- decisions to make
- meals to cook
- people to make happy
- pictures to go through
I don't know. I'm sure I could come up with a lot more, but I won't. Charlotte hit 10 months yesterday.I know, not a major milestone, but it means another round of pictures for me. And I love it of course. So here are a few of our little girl. Such a good and sweet little thang!
These are just a few everyday shots. The things she's constantly putting in her mouth.....
.... finding lipstick and smearing it on her face and carpet........
..... breakfast food stuck on her face...... Love it!









4 comments:
SO SO SO CUTE! WOW how time DOES fly-by!
Miss you Tons!!!!! Wish you would move closer~not further away!
Love this sweet thing. She's such a good baby.
What a beautiful little girl. So sweet natured too!
She really is a doll. What adorable photos.
Post a Comment