Just before Elizabeth was 8 years old she had mentioned getting her ears pierced, so we said, " when you're 8". Then the time came and the thought of earrings being shot through her ears changed her mind. Well last night, out of the blue she asked if she could get her ears pierced today and I said, "sure". So she was anxious for me to call around and find a place to get them done. I couldn't find anywhere in the mall and one place was a piercing/tatoo parlor and the review online was not for piercing ears if you get what I mean, so I thought to call Wal-Mart. I told Brian it feels kind of ghetto getting it done there, but whatever. So the whole fam piled in the car and headed to Wal-Mart. I was really surprised that 1- she wanted them pierced and 2- that she was going through with it. It was the funniest watching the kids watching her. So here are some pics to monument the day.
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Ears pierced- photos
Posted by Michelle C at 6:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
So cute! I think at some point or another every girl wants their ears pierced. So cute that you took pictures. I love it!
congratulations Elizabeth! That is so exciting. Beautiful!
What a milestone. What a cutie.
Post a Comment