Well yesterday was Coop's 4th birthday. We started off the morning with a haircut. Definitely not fun for him. This was his before picture, which actually, I think his hair looks good, but it won't stay. I gel it and it's all crazy in like 10 minutes. I could have trimmed the sides and kept it long, but I love me a boy or man with a new clean short haircut. Well, only one man. :)
See..... so much better right? Well, of course after the haircut we had to take his 4 year old pictures. Again, not very fun for him, but he endured it well and with a sometimes semi smile. It took some work. For lunch we met up with Brian and took him to play at Chick-fil-A. That he enjoyed. We were there for about and hour and his favorite thing was getting the fruit punch. I hardly ever buy soda pop, so he was really excited to get some.
We bought a the Megamind movie at Sam's club with some of his birthday money from Grandma and GranChud, so we came home and he watched that. He told me he wanted pancakes for breakfast, but he didn't eat any and I'm thinking he thought pancakes were his birthday cake. His cake was super easy for me this year. He wanted Batman and so I went for easy. I'm sure I could have gone more elaborate, but no time or patience for it right now.
After dinner we played some BINGO and the kids really had fun with that. I was trying to make it more of a birthday party for Cooper, but BINGO was as far as we got and he seemed pleased enough. Then we opened his presents, watched his birthday video and then had cake. All in all I think it was a good day for him. We went to bed and read his new Superhero Squad book. He was pretty interested in all the heroes and that was fun to see. Here are a few more from our "photoshoot". Isn't he so handsome?!











3 comments:
There he is, that handsome boy! And he's so snuggable and loveable~ even if everything is a sword to him and he's got to defend the world! Boy! What has happened in your little family and our whole family in 4 years! There's a lot of living going on!!
LOOOOOVE coop! cute pics, love the last one. he is super handsome! & cute new layout
So cute. I think the cake looks great!
Post a Comment