I know... it's not a very uplifting title, but I do hate February! It's cold, dreary, and just blah. I'm sick of being inside, I need a vacation somewhere warm and sunny, but looks like that ain't gonna happen, so we're stuck trying to entertain ourselves. At least there were 2 sunny warm days in a row! The girls wanted to paint their faces so I gave them the paint and told them to have at it. Caroline painted Elizabeth a rainbow princess
and Elizabeth painted Caroline an ice cream sundae. I thought it was pretty funny. They only kept them on for less than an hour this time, but it entertained for about 20 minutes.
Bella wanted a heart. That was easy enough.
I told her to make a happy face and this is what I got. I love it! I wish it would have been in focus. So cute.
I tried to think of something to do with Caroline so we made a felt headband. She loved it and so did Liz,
so the next day she asked if she could have 2 friends (a rare occasion) come over and all make their own. They seemed to have fun doing that.
These 2 could have stayed longer, but the little ones were done.
I got Charlotte all bundled up and she ended up falling asleep before we got in the car, so she stayed in there and ended up sleeping 3 hours. That doesn't happen too often, and funny enough, when it does, she's usually bundled up in her car seat.
After that, we started a paint project which we don't have pictures for yet. Watch for those to come! And there ya have February in a nutshell!















2 comments:
Since Brian said I always comment, there's the pressure now to ALWAYS comment! Ha. No, seriously- a fun day. Love the headbands. Love the heart on Isabelle. Love snuggly Charlotte. Love everybody.
Playing in the snow is a good way to brighten up February! You guys are all cute!
Post a Comment