Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Play

We had a nice Sunday today. Church went well and surprisingly I think we've hit a good point with our kids. They've been doing really well at church, behaving and all, mostly since we've been in this ward, so we're glad about that. Brian sang a solo in church today and of course got many wonderful compliments. We came home and ended up in the living room where I saw great light and snapped some pictures with the help of Brian. It made me happy. :) So here are a few of those. Later we had a 'Great to be 8' meeting with Liz. She turned to me towards the end and said, " I thought it was going to be more fun than this." Ha! Too funny. She'll be getting baptized in a few weeks and she's really excited about it. Can't wait!




4 comments:

Lisa said...

I know I just saw ya'll last weekend, but it feels so much longer. Thanks for the pics. Where were the rest of the kids???!

Mel said...

Like I said, all really cute. She's getting big, really quickly. Good thing you take enough pictures to capture that. And both you and Bri look good.

Alicia H said...

Your baby is so YOU! Too cute!

Suzy Q said...

Darling pictures. It's nice when you hit that good groove with the family for church. I'm sure Brian sounded great!