Yep, another post. I have a free second (a rare moment. ok, not that rare.) and I wanted to put these up of Caroline. I try to get a picture of them on their birthdays, a nice picture, but it didn't work out, so yesterday I grabbed a quick moment to snap a few.
Of course once I tried getting one of Caroline, Cooper jumped in so I had to snap a few to appease him.
I couldn't decide between the color and sepia on this one, but I'm thinking the color. The sepia makes her eyes stand out more though and I do love her eyes. I love how her hair just cascades over her shoulders too.
And of course we had to have a cross-eyed picture. She loves doing that one.
And I really liked this one but her eyes aren't "smiling". Oh well. Still a pretty girl.








8 comments:
gorgeous! coop is a stud!
shes so beautiful!
She is beautiful! I love her long hair. It is gorgeous!Than again she always had tons of beautiful hair. I remember when she was born she came out that way. So cute! She is getting so big! Five right? I agree the color one is just as cute as the sepia. Love it! So when are you due? Do you know what the baby is yet? Hope you are feeling well!
Just caught up on all the new posts! They are so cute! I love the duct tape! And the loin cloths! Funny kids. And great pictures of you!
She is one gorgeous girl. Your kids are such a good mix between you and Bri
She's beautiful!
So SUPER SUPER cute! What a beautiful girl. I like the colored pic because her eyes are just so gorgeous!
Yes, very pretty girl. Her hair is so amazing.
Post a Comment