I finally got all the kids in their Easter clothes that I made for them. I though it would be a great chance to get a picture of the 4 of them together. I don't really have any great ones and I'd love just one to hang on my wall. I've decided that taking a group picture of my kids is one thing I absolutely HATE! It never works out and then I turn into Momzilla. When I take pictures of other people's kids, I just think in my head, "yelling at them isn't going to make them smile" when they start getting all upset at their kids and what do I do? The EXACT SAME THING!!! So after a few really bad shots like this:
and this (although not too bad):
and this (but I love Cooper's face):
the best we get is this:
I think I'd rather hire someone and pay them to try than be having one of the worst experience and scarring my children for life! I decided that I'd just had to take individual pictures. Only Liz and Cooper really cooperated for those though.
Maybe we'll get a group one in five years!










11 comments:
I love EVERY one of them!! So funny! Wish I had been there to help them think of happy things! Cute clothes- I'm so impressed! Great job~
HA HA HA HA HA. Those are really cute. Cooper is such a stud! And your girls are gorgeous- even when they are crying :) (PS I like the tie on Coop)
That is fun. I think the last one is really cute! Blow-up worthy! Cute clothes too. Great job!
You MADE all their clothes?! You are super mom!!
isn't that just life! you should get one of them all crying and enlarge that! really cute fabric! good job
Still cute pictures though! Better than what we have!! Good job sewing too.
Too funny! Ok not really cuz I feel your pain. I don't know how to get a good one with two, so four...not going to happen.Although I must say this Easter I got a few which really made my day! I think you did pretty good. I must say that Cooper is a stud! He is so cute in every picture. Nice job on making the outfits. I could only wish to do that good.
So cute and I love seeing their personalities in each picture. Good job on the outfits!
Cooper is such a charmer. Ella will really miss her boyfriend. Good job at the Easter clothes, too. They look awesome!
You MADE them Easter clothes? I am SO impressed. Very cute.
Ok-I tried to post a comment once before but it didn't work. If you accidentally get 2 from me-so sorry! I LOVE the outfits! Where did you get the pattern for Cooper's tie? I would love to try and make one sometime. I personally love the crazy family pictures. It seems more true-to-life and they make me laugh! How are you feeling these days by the way?
Post a Comment