Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bella

We got this webcam last year and the kids will literally spend hours on it. I was watching a few of the videos and saw this one and thought it was so funny how Bella thought it was so funny. I can't believe how much her hair has grown since then.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh my gosh. I have tears in my eyes. I wasn't thinking this through and decided to watch this while at work and continued to watch it while I was helping a caller- I totally started busting up laughing. Fingers crossed that I don't get a policy reminder on phone etiquette, but I couldn't help it- it was so funny. And you look pretty in it Shell. really.

Mel said...

That was really funny. Will and Porter wanted to watch it forever. Really funny. Glad to see you're getting good use of the computer.

Jill and Paul said...

that is soooo funny! maya is going to love it when she wakes up from her nap! you look beautiful by the way!

Carleton & Robyn said...

Wow! You're pregnant! Congrats. I can't believe you're on your 5th. I'm having a hard time imagining 3. I'm glad that you're feeling ok-tiredness is a bummer though.