I've been going through my pictures to pull out all my "work" pictures and came across a few that I love. I know people say that your kids grow up before you know it and that you'll wish they were kids again. I've often felt that it goes by at normal speed if not a little slow, and that I can't wait for them to get older, but then I see their baby pictures and pictures from when they were younger and it makes me a little sad that they are getting older. I would like to be a little less depended on sometimes, but then I think that one day I'll look back and think "what was I thinking?!". I know a lot of times I gripe about my kids and their exuberant amount of energy, but I do love them! One on one we do a lot better. Heck, two on one even. When I do get the chance to have just one or two of them, I see how enjoyable they really can be. I love my munchkins. These 2 pictures tugged on a heart string for me.


Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Reminiscing
Posted by Michelle C at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Feeling teary. Better get out my own old ones!
Those are sweet pictures! You are a great photographer-and your kids are lucky that you have kept up with all the fun things they do--even the naughty things they do! You are a great mama Michelle!!
those last few posts were so cute! it was fun to see you a bunch thus past weekend.
The last of the two is stunning. I think you should put that on your blog.
Post a Comment