Thursday, November 15, 2007

Visiting PA

Well, we decided to do a blog on our family since the other blog we have is mainly just the pictures I take. I'm going to reformat it to be more like an online portfolio. This blog will be more filling you in on our family and what's going on.

We just got back from a trip to PA to visit the family up on the farm. It was a nice time. We just hung out and played games the whole time. Brian's dream come true! The kids had fun playing with their cousins and running around.

The trip home wasn't much fun. Caroline threw a few tantrums, Cooper spit up all over some lady in the aisle as we were walking to our seats, and we had to wake up at 4:30 that morning, so of course we were all past the point of reasoning with eachother. But, we made it home and all is well. The colors were beautiful up there, so we'll have a few pictures on here from all of that.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Jill and Paul said...

LOVE your hair shel! What a great pic! I know you didnt take this one...unless youre A LOT better than I thought! Glad youve done a fam only one!

Ginnie said...

I can't wait to be regularly updated. I'm so glad you've fallen into the traps of the blogging world.

Anonymous said...

Hey, great photos!! Every child should have a grandpa/grandma farm, but even in America it doesn't always work out that way.

Bummer.

Mel said...

What a cute picture! Y'all look great, especially you chelle!

Doré said...

What a beautiful family! You look great Michelle! ( I like your hair, did you get a perm?)