Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Growing Up

The other day I picked up Elizabeth from school and she said " Mom, I want to kiss Brock on the lips." The ladies that work there heard and started laughing. I asked her why and she said, "because he's beautiful." Of course I did my best to explain to her that that wasn't okay and she wasn't old enough to kiss yet. Well, yesterday she came home and said, "Mom, I kissed Cameron on the cheek". So much for our little talk? They sure grow up fast don't they! So for that purpose, here are a few pics to remember how sweet they are when they're little.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Jill and Paul said...

what sweet pictures. i love the blur & color. so professional. looks like pipper is gonna be just like her mama! good luck with that!

Donna Dowd said...

Love your family blog! The pictures look just like England :)

The Durham Project said...

Hi! Enjoyed your blog and pix. Keep it up. Nice stuff! Got your blog address from Heidi.

carlee said...

yes, they are adorable. I love what Elizabeth did. There is no stopping these little girls. Hey, atleast she has two boys she is after, we aren't suppose to date steady right?

somestratt said...

Michelle,

Laila here. I just found your blog through Ginnie's and am amazed by your photography. Your really have a gift, and your kids are adorable. I hope your family is doing wonderful.