I can only remember a few things happening in August. If I didn't have pictures to go through to remind me, I'd probably forget. One thing is that Brian got called to be in the cub scouts with church and he took Cooper on one of the campouts. I sent my camera with him expecting him to return without any, but Brian surprised me and took a couple. It was great to have a few pictures to document this campout. Brian said Cooper was so well behaved and was better than a lot of the boys. He even went on the hike and it was like 10 miles and did it without complaining. Good boy!
We spent a bit of time at the pool and I was grateful we had it to help
spend some of the summer active. I think I forgot to mention that did a
track program this summer as well. It kept them running and busy 3 days
of the week.
Cooper, Kiki and Liz started at the same time but Isabelle had to wait a few days for kindergarten to start. Bella was of course thrilled to start school. It was fun to watch her excitement.
Cooper went from half day to full day school. I waited to watch him go in and he gave me a quick wave and smile on his way in. They do grow up but still melt your heart!
We had a great summer and ready for a great school year......







0 comments:
Post a Comment