Sunday, June 23, 2013

Cooper's Bday

Well Cooper's Bday was a good way to start out March! We started off the morning with a basketball game, his last one of the season. He did really good. This was his first year playing and he definitely made some big improvements! I think he could do really well in it if he keeps playing and practicing. One day I took him to the park and he shot on a full size basket for about 20 minutes until he got one basket in there, so I think the determination is there.




For his party he wanted to invite a few friends and go to Chucky Cheese, so he had 4 friends, Cole Skinner, Temuu and Mason and James Carwin. We started out opening the presents and then headed over for the pizza and play time. It was a MAD house there! Should have known it would be on a Saturday night. Basically we just let the kids run wild and have fun and then rounded them back up in the end. I don't remember seeing Bella, which is probably why I don't have a picture of her. I basically stuck with Charlotte and then ran around to keep checking on each kid. Liz hit the jackpot in one game and won like 250 tickets. She was expecting to get a really good prize, but even with that many, the prizes are still junk!

After the playing, we headed back to the house and had some cake and called it a day. Coop was pretty happy. It was his first friend bday party. He didn't want to invite a bunch of friends, just his "besties" which worked out really well.


 Such a sweet kid and we love him so much. He has so much love to give, I hope he stays that way.


0 comments: