Thursday, December 13, 2012

Charlotte turns 2!

Our sweet baby had her 2nd birthday and it was fun. Mostly because I made her a Super Why cake and she was so excited about it. She loves watching that show so I thought it was the perfect idea for her cake and I was happy with how it turned out. So was she. She kept saying "super why cake" over and over again. She, Cooper and Bella had fun playing (mostly eating) with the fondant too, so it wasn't as stressful to get it done because we were doing it together and enjoying it.


Funny thing was that when it came time to eat it, she didn't want to eat it. Matter of fact, it kind of freaked her out. Looking at it through her eyes, I think it may have been a little disturbing.







I tried to get some pictures of her and it took me like 2 weeks to finally get it. Life has been a little crazy getting the house put together and all, but it is coming together well, especially when Brian is home. He actually got through all the boxes we had left while we listened to conference. He's a workin machine! But anyway, sure love this girl and her spunky personality!



0 comments: