Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's that time again. Yep. Update the photo frames time. The kids are not the biggest fans, but they sure give me some effort. At first I was thinking I wasn't going to like how they were turning out, but after a little TLC, I think I just might. 
Of course we start out with a little attitude from Liz. She gives me these smiles sometimes and I say, "give me a real one, not that cheesy frozen one" and then she takes offense to it and gives me a glare. Then I say, " you still look cute, I just want to see your smile smile, when it's in your eyes." Then she acts goofy. After a few minutes of silliness, then she starts complaining about her jaw hurting from smiling so long. So funny. It's pretty much just like that every time I do a "shoot" with her.
I LOVE how these turned out of Liz. She looks just way too grown up though.... and gorgeous! I love this first one. This is a real smile. But her second one I think is beautiful too!


Kiki has no problems working the camera. She loves to put on a good show for me and good show she did! I love these of her being silly. So Caroline!
And then I love her for real ones too. She's growing up too fast as well! I love seeing her hair getting so long. A blondie.... who would have thought we'd have one of those!


Then there's Cooper. A man of many faces. There's his regal face, his "if I squint it looks like I'm smiling" face,  a few other typical faces and the last one is where I mention his "girlfriend" Jocelyn. Funny kid. When I asked him what having a girlfriend meant he told me, "it means I love her." Cute kiddo. He's a lover for sure!


We will have to work on his real one because this one is sweet, but it's not my Cooper. He got upset and said that he wasn't any good at taking pictures. The girls were good, but he wasn't. I had to reassure him that he was great at taking pictures, especially the silly face ones. We just need to work on getting the real deal smile while he's looking at me. Funny kid. 


 I'm excited to try and get Bella and Charlotte tomorrow. Got to get them done before a showing tomorrow. Then again, might be more enjoyable if it's after the showing!

4 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Such cute pics. They all show their personalities. It's great.

Brian said...

Awesome pics babe! I love them.

Suzy Q said...

Good job. They are beautiful kids.

Caroline said...

You have such amazing and beautiful kids holy smokes. My heart is breaking on thinking how you'll be gone next week. But it's a happy breaking. . .sort of. You know what I mean.