Saturday, April 12, 2008

Date night

So last night we redeemed our Christmas gift from Mellie and Greg. It was for them to babysit our kids while we went on a date. It was great. We went and saw 21, which we liked, but can't recommend because of the stupid strip club scenes. Then we went to dinner and just had a nice relaxing time. It's nice to go out and not worry about the money you're shelling out on a babysitter and know they're being taken care of. They had a fun time. Here's a picture to prove it. Thanks Mel and Greg!



7 comments:

Jill and Paul said...

so cute! i dont know how your girls talk us into dressing up with them, but somehow we always end up in princess attire figuring out how to get our princes' to the ball!

Jill and Paul said...

ps...i like your new blog look! ready for summer?

The Skinners said...

Getting out on a date is a nice thing for sure... what a good gift to you.

Melinda said...

You're very talented Michelle! Your family pictures are great and I like your blog format.

Tierney said...

Date nights are so essential. I just realized that recently. I absolutely need date night for my own sanity and to "keep the flame alive" so to speak.

Mel said...

I just saw this picture. How cute. I need to get the originals so I can print them out. Way cute. I'm glad you had fun.

Mel said...

that was fun to play with the girls and coop. we had a great time. i'm glad you had fun too!